For Joining Webinar:
- After you register for the webinar, you will receive a meeting invite with personalized user ID for webinar access. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see this email in your inbox prior 2-3 days to the webinar.
- Follow the steps provided to join the webinar 1 or 2 days prior, for preventing any technical issues on the day of the event.
- Please join the webinar 30 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- Ensure that your device meets the system requirements for running this application.
- For audio, it is always better to attach an external device.
- If you have audio issues, please check your application audio settings and your computer speakers.
- Sit in a quiet location where you will have good network access with no disturbance.
- Mute your audio while others are presenting. Those who wish to ask questions or to discuss, should raise hand and host will unmute you at the end of the talk.
- You need an external device for connecting your video, if you are joining from a computer.
For Webinar Presenters:
- Please plan your presentation; as such you can give 2-3 minutes time for Q A session at the end of your talk.
- In order to stay in track of time, please ensure that you start and end your presentation on the times that indicated in the program.
- The working language of the webinar is English.
- If you are a presenter, be ready with your presentation slides open in your device when the meeting starts. Please share that document while sharing your screen.