Registration Policy and Cancellation Policy
Phronesis Conferences suggests you to register for the correct Event and choose the correct slot of accommodation relevant to your requirements.
- Register online with a credit card: for the respective conference. Online registration is encouraged.
- Registration through Wire Transfer: for the respective conference: Need to contact the conference organizer through Email to get the invoice.
- We recommend using the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer as your browser during the online registration process.
- Registrations paid by cheque can be processed once we receive the cheque to the Phronesis Official address; please contact the conference Secretary for the details.
Acknowledgement: After completing the online transaction/ Bank transfer copy, the participant/applicant receives the confirmation receipt from the respective conference secretariat within 24 hours after receiving the confirmation from the finance department.
Onsite Registration: Payment must be made before receiving conference materials at on-site. Suggestible mode of payments is by cash.
Events of Natural Disasters or Unpredictable Activity
- If a registrant is unable to attend an event for any reason they may substitute, by arrangement with the registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization.
- In the event of cancellation, the organization will use reasonable and suitable alternative arrangements such as posting the news of cancellation on the appropriate event website to alert those who have booked or purchased tickets to attend the event.
- If the conference gets postponed by any reason beyond organizer control, the refund policy will not apply but the registration remains valid for event with new dates or for future editions. We are committed to do our part to help protect our participants and we cannot accept any refunds as the company will face significant loss in the event of postponement.
- Phronesis LLC is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of substitution, alteration, postponement, or cancellation of an event due to causes beyond its control including force majeure, natural disasters, sabotage, accidents, trade or industrial disputes, terrorism or hostilities.
- Phronesis LLC reserve the right to cancel or postpone the conference in case of any natural disasters or terrorism activity, In this case organizer cannot accept any refund requests from the attendees.
- Phronesis provides an opportunity for the attendees to transfer the fee to any future conferences. Phronesis will not accept any liability for personal injuries or for loss of damage to property to attendees as a result of conference.
Refund requests must be made in writing or via email to the respective conference secretariat. If the registrant is unable to attend, and is not in a position to transfer his/her participation to another person or event, then the following refund arrangements apply, Keeping in view of advance payments towards Venue, Printing, Shipping, Hotels and other overheads, we had to keep Refund Policy is as following slabs-
This cancellation policy was last updated on April 01, 2019
- Before 90 days of the conference: Eligible for 50% of payment Refund.
- Within 90-60 days of Conference: Eligible for 40% of payment Refund.
- Within 60-30 days of Conference: Eligible for 30% of payment Refund.
- Within 30 days of Conference: Not eligible for Refund.